Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Strategies to provide Indoor Air Quality in a Home
- Control humidity in the home with humidifiers provided by Mt. Vernon. Humidifiers come in fan powered or bypass type with up to 25 gallons per day performance on some models
- Air filtration is very important to proactive Indoor Air Quality strategies. Mt. Vernon offers a Mechanical Filter add on for higher performance application vs. the standard 1" filter at the furnace an expandable mechanical filter and an electronic air cleaner.
Multiple sizes of each of the filter products are available to collect unwanted particles in the air stream
- Mt. Vernon offers a full line of ventilators,
which are designed to bring in fresh outside air and expel unwanted
indoor air while recovering energy from the indoor air. Products range
from 150 cfm units up to 330 cfm units.
- Have your HVAC system cleaned professionally to provide a cleaner living environment.
- Prolong the life of your filtration system by changing HVAC filters regularly:
- May – September: every month
- October – April: every other month
- Follow an annual maintenance program.